The best shortbread cookie ever!! Simple, amazingly delicious, no chilling time, mouthwatering, buttery and easily melt in your mouth. This is the “go to” recipe.
Butter, flour and sugar. That’s all you need to make shortbread cookie!
How to make the easy Shortbread Cookie
As these cookies are easy, however, there is a note
- Soften Butter: If you are planning on making these immediately take the butter out, first thing before you are ready to bake.
Calories: 71 kcal
Author: Gemma Stafford
Flour: 2 cups all-purpose flour
Butter: 1 cup
Granulated Sugar: 1/2 cup( 8 tablespoons)
- Preheat oven to 325 F degrees.
- First in a bowl mix granulated sugar and butter together until soft and fluffy, then add flour and mix until it forms a dough.
- Take this dough and turn it into a sausage or like a log and put in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Once the dough is firm enough cut into thick round slices. Place the slices on the baking tray and bake it for 16-18 minutes.
- The cookie can be stored in the airtight container for 3 days.
These cookies are the best cookies calls for only 3 ingredients, you will get to have the most buttery, delicious and sweet shortbread, dip, dip it in your coffee, or tea you will love it.
Excuse me!!! But I have to go, I want to grab some delicious cookies.
Tag: Cookie, Shortbread Cookie, Shortbread Cookie Recipe, Best Shortbread Cookie recipe, Best Shortbread recipe, Easy Shortbread recipe, Easy Cookie, 3 Ingredient recipe, Easy Cookie, Easy to Bake, Easy to make, Cookie 2018.